This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Sweet Dill Pickles
- 4 large dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon mixed pickling spices
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 6 teaspoons liquid Sweet*10 or 3/4 cup Splenda
- Rinse four large dill pickles and cut each into 6 strips and pack
upright in a pint jar.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients and bring
to a rolling boil. Fill jar to within 1/4 inch of top. Seal and
- Store in refrigerator, shaking or turning jar frequently or
drain juice from quart of unsweetened dills. Cut into chunks and
replace in jar.
- Mix 4 tablespoons Sucaryl, 2 tablespoons vinegar,
2 tablespoons water and 1 teaspoon whole pickling spice and pour
over pickles. Add a good chunk of onion and replace lid tightly
and refrigerate several days before using.
- Be sure to shake or turn occasionally to ensure flavor.