- 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Beat the butter until creamy.
- Add sugar, vanilla extract and Nutella and mix until light.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Mix the flour and baking soda. Gradually add to the creamy preparation until
- Half-fill paper cake cups in muffin tins with the mix.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Remove from tin and let cool.
- Use Nutella for icing, if desired.