Nutella-Milk Duds Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups Nutella
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 4 eggs
- 4 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) box Milk Duds
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (for coating)
- Cream together butter, Nutella, granulated and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Gadually add to the butter and sugar mixture. Cover dough and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use one tablespoon of dough to make a ball, inserting a Milk Dud into the center. Roll in granulated sugar.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet; bake for 9 to 10 minutes. Do NOT over-bake as these should be soft and chewy cookies.
- Refrigerate dough between baking batches of crisps.