Nutella Mocha Mousse
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup or 6.5 ounce jar Nutella
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- Combine heavy cream and coffee granules in small mixing bowl. Make sure you use heavy whipping cream, not just "whipping cream," and add coffee to taste. Stir until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add Nutella. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute. Stop mixer, scrape sides and bottom of bowl, and continue beating on medium just until beaters leave impression (very soft peaks), about 1 minute. (Mousse will seem too soft, but will stiffen when chilled.)
- Divide evenly into individual serving dishes, and chill (at least 4 hours).
- If desired, top with whipped cream just before serving.