Nutella Northern Lights Torte
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 teaspoon Knox gelatine
- 6 Alaska Wafer Cookies
- Mix Nutella with one cup of whipping cream and gelatine in the blender.
- Whip remaining cup of whipping cream.
- Fold both mixes together.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of mixture across first wafer cookie. Place another cookie on top and repeat process
up to the last cookie. Use a spatula to spread the cream evenly across top and sides.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before decorating top with shaved chocolate.
- Serve Immediately.