Nutella Oatmeal with Strawberries and Cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and skins removed, coarsely
- 4 teaspoons shaved dark chocolate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a blender, whip the cream until it begins to thicken.
- Stir in the milk and
- In a saucepan combine the oats, water, vanilla extract and salt. Cover and bring
to a boil. then reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered and stirring occasionally
until the oatmeal is creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the Nutella.
- Divide the oatmeal among 4 bowls, sprinkle the strawberries over the top, followed
by a little cream, hazelnuts and shaved chocolate.
- Serve remaining cream in a pitcher
alongside the oatmeal.
Makes 2 cups oatmeal.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes