Nutella Pumpkin Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 package pie crust dough mix (for 9-inch pie)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 cup
sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare the pie crust according to the directions on the box and line it in a
9-inch pie plate. Using a fork, press the dough around the edge of the plate. Line
the pie with aluminum foil and fill with dried beans, uncooked rice or pie weights
so the crust holds shape while baking.
- Pre-bake the shell for 10 minutes. Remove
the dried beans, uncooked rice or pie weights and the aluminum foil from the pie
crust and turn the oven down to 325 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, blend the Nutella with 1/2 cup sweetened condensed
milk and 2 egg yolks, stirring until mixed thoroughly. Carefully spread mixture
evenly into the pie crust and bake for 30 minutes until puffy and just set.
- In a second medium bowl, stir together the remaining sweetened condensed milk,
2 whole eggs, canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Gently spoon the mixture of
the baked brownie layer of the pie and continue to bake for an additional 25 to
30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes