Nutella Sandwich Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Nutella, divided
- 1 cup self-rising cake flour
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place egg in a bowl and beat it with a spoon or whisk. Add 1/2 cup of the Nutella
and beat until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup of the flour. Slowly stir in remaining flour;
batter will be thick and sticky.
- Drop 9 rounded tablespoons of batter onto a parchment lined cookie sheet, leaving
about 2 inches of space between each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Carefully cut cookies
horizontally through the center; fill each with a rounded teaspoonful of Nutella.
- Chill cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes