Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- 8 slices day-old brioche bread
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup
- Butter, for pan
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Spread Nutella in the center of 4 of the pieces of bread, and assemble each
like a sandwich. Do not spread it all the way to the edges.
- In a shallow baking dish whisk the eggs and the milk together. Dip each
sandwich into the egg mixture and flip it over a few times to saturate the bread.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over high heat. Cook each piece until golden
brown on both sides, one to two minutes.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nutella Recipes