Nuts about Nutella Cookies
Yield: about 4 dozen
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed browned sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream together butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Add egg and mix to combine. Reduce speed and add Bisquick, mixing thoroughly. Stir in toffee
- Shape into 1 inch balls and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk together Nutella, milk and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Dip cookies into glaze and remove to wax paper to cool completely.