Cajun Cocktail Nuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 to 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound unsalted peanuts
- 1 pound raw cashews
- 2 pounds unsalted, raw pecan halves
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Mix butter, Worcestershire, chili powder and pepper sauce in glass measuring
- Combine nuts in large roasting pan and drizzle with butter mixture, stirring
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread out on paper towels (labeled for use with food) to dry.
- Season with garlic salt and black pepper.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.