Cajun Cocktail Nuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 to 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound unsalted peanuts
- 1 pound raw cashews
- 2 pounds unsalted, raw pecan halves
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Mix butter, Worcestershire, chili powder and pepper sauce in glass measuring
- Combine nuts in large roasting pan and drizzle with butter mixture, stirring
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread out on paper towels (labeled for use with food) to dry.
- Season with garlic salt and black pepper.