- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound shelled pecans
- Combine all ingredients in a skillet except pecans. Simmer for 4 minutes
or until mixture spins small thread from spoon.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans. Continue stirring until syrup forms
a sugar coating over the pecans.
- Gently separate nuts while cooling.
Yields 1 pound.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes