Chocolate Mocha Dusted Almonds
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups natural almonds
- In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, cocoa and instant coffee; set
- Pour chocolate chips into a 1-quart glass measuring cup. Microwave on MEDIUM
until most chips appear soft and shiny (3 to 3 1/2 minutes).
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir almonds into chocolate until completely coated.
- Spoon chocolate covered almonds into confectioners' sugar mixture.
- Toss with fork until almonds are separated and evenly coated.
- Spread on wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to set chocolate.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Yield: about 2 cups