- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Dash of salt
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix nuts, unbeaten egg whites and peel until nuts are coated and sticky.
- Mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over nuts, stirring until sugar is dissolved
and nuts are completely coated.
- Spread on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet while warm.
Yield: 2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes