- 1/2 pound pecan halves
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put pecans on a baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes at 250 degrees F.
- Mix Coca-Cola, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a saucepan. Cook to 236
degrees F on a candy thermometer (soft ball stage). Do not stir.
- Stir in pecans until thoroughly coated and creamy.
- Pour onto wax paper and let cool slightly.
- Separate pecans, and let cool completely.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.