As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound pecan halves
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put pecans on a baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes at 250 degrees F.
- Mix Coca-Cola, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a saucepan. Cook to 236
degrees F on a candy thermometer (soft ball stage). Do not stir.
- Stir in pecans until thoroughly coated and creamy.
- Pour onto wax paper and let cool slightly.
- Separate pecans, and let cool completely.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes