Coffee Candied Nuts
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 2 1/2 cups unbroken halves of nuts
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, syrup and coffee and boil to soft-ball
stage; 240 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and add nuts. Stir gently until creamy.
- Spread on greased cookie sheet; separate with fork. Cool.
Orange Candied Nuts: Substitute 1/2 cup orange
juice for coffee in Coffee Candied Nuts recipe. Add 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
with the nuts.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Lisa Stapor (artsycook)
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes