Coffee Glazed Nuts
Walnuts, pecans and almonds combine in this tasty twist on the classic nut mix.
With a sweet and savory coffee glaze, these Coffee-Glazed Nuts are sure to create
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee
Granules or NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey or light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 3 cups whole mixed nuts (such as walnuts, pecans and unsalted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Combine water and coffee granules in medium saucepan; stir until dissolved.
- Stir in sugar, honey and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring
constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts until completely coated.
- Spread in single layer over prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes; stir.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, stirring halfway through bake time.
- Cool completely on baking sheet.
- Break into pieces; store in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes | Yield:
Can be made up to one week in advance.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.