As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups pecan halves
- Melt butter or margarine; add salt, onion and chili powder.
- Stir in pecans, coating well.
- Spread on a 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Drain and cool on paper towels.
Makes 4 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes