- 1 cup whole natural (unblanched) almonds
- 1 cup whole blanched almonds
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Spread almonds in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add almonds, dill weed and salt; stir over medium heat just until almonds
- Turn onto paper towels to cool thoroughly.
- Store in tightly-closed container in refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.