Fire Dust Peanuts
Very quick and very easy. I like to put out a bowl of these when I do Asian-themed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound honey roasted peanuts (or any other honey roasted nut/mixed nuts)
- 1 tablespoon five spice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Pour the peanuts into a large bowl, and mix the spices well in a small one.
- With a large spoon, scoop the nuts up and over, while sprinkling with the
seasoning mixture, cvoating and recoating the nuts thoroughly.
- Taste and add more seasoning or salt as needed.
- Store in airtight tin or couple of screw top jars.
Makes about 1 quart.
Posted by Becky in Colo at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001
Source: Found this in a neat little book titled Pan Asian Express by
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes