- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1 pound pecan halves (about 4 cups)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Add pecans and toss to cover well.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees F for
about 20 minutes or until crisp.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes