- 3 cups water
- 2 cups nuts
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Boil water. Add nuts and cook for 1 minute after water returns to a boil.
- Rinse in a strainer under hot running water. Drain.
- Toss nuts in sugar.
- Heat 1 inch of oil in skillet to 350 degrees F.
- Add half of the nuts and fry 5 minutes or until golden, stirring often.
- Remove and drain.
- Sprinkle with salt and spread on wax paper to cool.
- Repeat with other half of the nuts.
- Store in tightly sealed container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes