- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound large pecan halves
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In bowl, beat water and egg white until stiff.
- Add pecans.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and add to pecan mixture,
- Spread pecans on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 225 degrees F for 1 hour. Stir occasionally.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes