- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place almonds and butter in shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle salt and ginger over nuts; toss.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes