Golden Nut Crunch
- 1 (12 ounce) can mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 5 cups Graham cracker cereal
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix nuts and butter together thoroughly.
- Add cheese, garlic powder, oregano and celery salt. Mix well.
- Spread mixture on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cereal; cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Yields 7 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes