As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups whole almonds or Brazil nuts
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple juice or water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- Place nuts in large bowl and lightly spray with water. Sprinkle with cumin,
- In small saucepan over low heat, combine honey, apple juice and red pepper
flakes. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and drizzle over nuts.
- Place nuts on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes, turning them every 10 minutes until
- Before serving, heat cool nuts for a few minutes in a 300 degree F oven.
They are best served warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes