Honey Spiced Walnuts
- 3 cups walnut halves
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cook sugar, honey and water over medium heat until it reaches soft ball
- Remove from heat; add vanilla extract and spices. Beat with a wooden spoon.
- When mixture begins to thicken and look creamy, stir in walnuts. Stir until
very thick and creamy, taking care not to break walnuts.
- Pour onto wax paper to harden.
- When cool, break apart.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes