Hot Spiced Pecans
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package pecans
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven 300 degrees F.
- Put butter or margarine into a 8- or 9-inch cake pan and melt in the oven.
- Add pecans and stir. Toast for 30 minutes. stirring often.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pecans. Stir until all moisture
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes