- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups whole unblanched almonds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat Add almonds and sugar.
- Cook and stir constantly for 7-8 minutes until syrup is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Immediately drop by clusters onto a greased baking sheet.
- Let cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes