- 1/4 cup salted butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup Tabasco jalapeno pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 cups whole natural California almonds
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt butter; stir in pepper sauces, Worcestershire,
garlic powder, salt and mustard.
- In a large roasting pan, toss mixture with almonds to mix well
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid is absorbed.
- Store in airtight container.
Makes 4 cups.
Recipe credit: The Almond Board of California