As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Whole almonds, pecan or walnut halves, peanuts, or a mixture
- 1/4 cup butter per 1 1/2 pounds (3 cups) nuts
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the nuts and stir to coat well. Heat and stir until the nuts are thoroughly
warm and coated with butter.
- Transfer them to a serving bowl and immediately sprinkle with salt and sugar
- Toss and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes