- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ground dried red chile
- 1 teaspoon salt, or more, to taste
- 1 pound (3 cups) raw peanuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a heavy skillet, warm the oil over low heat. Add the garlic, and sauté
it briefly until it has softened.
- Stir in the chili powder, chile and salt, and mix well.
- Sprinkle in the peanuts, and stir to coat them.
- Transfer the peanuts to a baking sheet.
- Bake them 10 minutes, or until they are lightly browned.
- Transfer them to absorbent paper. Let them cool before serving.
Stored in a closed jar, the peanuts will keep several weeks.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes