Macadamia Nut Clusters
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- 2 cups Guittard Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Simply melt the chocolate in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds to
avoid scorching the chocolate.
- Add nuts and stir until completely coated.
- Drop in clusters onto wax paper to cool.
- Top with coconut if desired.
- Some Twists:
- Stir coconut into chocolate instead of using as topping (increase quantity of
coconut and chocolate used).
- Lightly toast nuts and coconut in the oven at 350 degrees F before adding to
Substitute with any kind of nut.