Maple Candied Walnuts
Simple and delicious candied walnuts, great for snacking and appetizers.
- 4 cups California walnut halves
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sesame
- Combine walnuts and maple syrup in a large bowl; mix until evenly coated.
- Stir in sesame seeds.
- Spread on nonstick, or parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes, stirring twice, until walnuts are lightly
- Cool on baking sheet; walnuts will become dry and crunchy as they cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Total Time 30 Mins | Cook Time 25 Mins
Active Time 5 Mins | Serves 16 |
Serving Size 1/4 cup
Nutrition information: 180 Calories Fat 17g Saturated Fat 2g Monounsaturated
Fat 3g Polyunsaturated Fat 12g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 0mg Carbohydrates 7g Dietary
Fiber 2g Protein 4g
Recipe and photo credit: