- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 pounds canned mixed nuts
- 1 (5/8 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons extra-hot chili powder
- Heat oil with garlic salt in large skillet.
- Add nuts. Reduce heat and toss using 2 spoons, until nuts are well coated.
- Transfer to large bowl.
- Blend chili seasoning mix and the extra chili powder, if desired, and add to
nuts. Toss with spoons until well coated.
- Store in airtight container and refrigerate at least two days to blend flavors.
Makes 2 pounds.
Nuts may be frozen. If frozen, reheat at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.