Old Bay Party Pecans
A flavor explosion in your mouth! This snack will fast become a favorite.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Stir together melted butter, Old Bay Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce,
garlic powder and hot sauce.
- Add pecans, tossing to coat.
- Place nuts in an aluminum foil-lined 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake nuts for 30 minutes, stirring twice. Cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 2 cups
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / dbvirago