Salted Spiced Walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 5 cups water
- 1 pound walnut halves
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or seasoned salt
- Add ginger and allspice to water; bring to boil.
- Drop in walnuts and boil about 3 minutes; drain well.
- Spread walnuts in a shallow pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes
or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and toss with melted butter and garlic salt or seasoned
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes