- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light Karo syrup
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups nuts
- Cook all ingredients, except nuts, to threadlike stage - about 5 minutes
after the syrup boils over medium heat.
- Add nuts and stir until well coated.
- Roll nuts in granulated sugar.
- Put sugar in a jar and add a few nuts.
- Shake the jar to coat the nuts.
DO NOT double this recipe.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.