Sour Cream Sugared Nuts
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12 ounces pecans or walnuts
- Combine sugar and sour cream. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture begins
to bubble (223 degrees F).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla extract. Stir rapidly until mixture has sugar coated
- Spread on tray or wax paper. Separate nuts.
- Microwave instructions:
- In a 2-quart glass casserole, combine sour cream and
- Cook on HIGH for 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Combine with nuts and
vanilla extract and stir as directed in conventional oven directions.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.