- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups pecans
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, salt, cinnamon and milk. Bring to
a boil and cook to soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract.
- Add pecans. Stir until all pecans are coated and turn white and grainy.
- Spoon out onto wax paper.
- When cool, break up any clusters of pecans.
- Keep in a well-sealed tin.
Yield: 3 cups
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.