Sweet Spiced Nuts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 teaspoons Thai green curry paste or hot curry powder
teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup macadamia
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded dried
- In a bowl, mix honey, curry paste, olive oil and salt.
- Add all the nuts and the coconut; mix well.
- Spread in a single layer on a 15 x 10-inch pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F, turning often with a wide spatula, until nuts are
dark gold, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn nuts often as they cool.
- Serve warm or cool.
Yield: about 4 cups
If making nuts up to 1 week ahead, cool, package airtight, and chill.