As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups raw whole almonds, blanched or skin-on
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (any variety)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients except the salt in a large bowl and toss until
the nuts are well-coated.
- Transfer nuts to prepared cookie sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, until the nuts are darkened but not burnt
- about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately loosen the nuts with a metal spatula.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut and Seed Recipes