Baked Burrito Packets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can low-fat turkey chili with beans
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle
with 1/2 tablespoon cornmeal.
- Mash chili until beans are almost smooth. Stir in cheese and cilantro.
- Unroll and stretch crust into a 12-inch square. Cut into four 6-inch squares.
- For each packet, place 1 square on baking sheet and spoon 1/4 chili mixture
in center. Fold 2 corners together to form triangle. Press edges together with
fork; poke holes in top (to let steam escape).
- Sprinkle with remaining cornmeal.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yield: 4 servings
For spicier flavor, add 1 minced jalapeno pepper to chili mixture.
Nutritional Information: Per serving: 309 cal., 18% from fat; 18 g protein;
6 g fat (2 g sat); 44 g carbo (4 g fiber); 1,037 mg sodium; 22 mg chol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Packet Recipes