Chicken Curry Packet
Makes 1 packet, so double, triple, as necessary.
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots and zucchini
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 skinned and boned chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chutney
- 1 teaspoon (or more) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Spray a 12 x 14-inch piece of foil with Pam.
- Place carrots and zucchini plus a teaspoon of water in center of foil.
- Place a chicken breast on top of vegetables.
- Mix 1/2 cup of chutney, 1 teaspoon curry powder and butter. Spread on chicken.
- Sprinkle coconut and chopped nuts on top.
- Fold foil into packet.
- Bake in 500 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes.