Chicken Fajita Packets
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 4 small boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 each green and red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup Mexican style shredded taco cheese or regular cheddar cheese
- Sour cream for garnish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Fold up all sides of each of four sheets of foil to form 1-inch rim; spray
foil with cooking spray.
- Combine rice, water and taco seasoning; spoon onto centers of foil.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bring up foil sides. Double-fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving
room for heat circulation inside.
- Place in a baking pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before opening to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Packet Recipes