Easy Cheesy Potato Packets
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 (18 x 12-inch) sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 1/3 pounds (4 medium) potatoes, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 12 ounces ham, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pasteurized process cheese sauce
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F or set grill to medium-high. Spray foil with
nonstick cooking spray.
- Center one-fourth of potato slices on each sheet of heavy duty aluminum
- Top with ham and peas; sprinkle with pepper.
- Spoon cheese sauce over ingredients.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room
for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill for 8 to 12
minutes in covered grill.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Packet Recipes