Easy Grilled S'Mores
Tip: For s'more variations, try substituting cinnamon graham crackers or
mint chocolate candy. Or, try spreading with creamy peanut butter or raspberry jam.
- 4 Graham crackers, broken into halves
- 2 (1.55 ounce ) milk chocolate candy bars, divided in half crosswise
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- Heat grill to medium or preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- For each s'more, top one Graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one
marshmallow and another Graham cracker square.
- Repeat with remaining Graham crackers, candy and marshmallows.
- Center one s'more on each sheet of foil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for
heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes in covered grill or bake 4 to 5 minutes on a cookie
sheet in oven.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: The Reynolds Kitchens
Disclaimer: For health reasons, we do not encourage cooking in aluminum foil. We suggest either parchment baking paper or, if grilling, natural cedar wraps.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.