Easy Grilled S'Mores
- 4 Graham crackers, broken into halves
- 2 (1.55 ounce ) milk chocolate candy bars, divided in half crosswise
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 sheets heavy duty aluminum foil
- Heat grill to medium or preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- For each s'more, top one Graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one
marshmallow and another Graham cracker square.
- Repeat with remaining Graham crackers, candy and marshmallows.
- Center one s'more on each sheet of foil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for
heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes in covered grill or bake 4 to 5 minutes on a cookie
sheet in oven.
Yield: 4 servings
Tip: For s'more variations, try substituting cinnamon graham crackers or
mint chocolate candy. Or, try spreading with creamy peanut butter or raspberry jam.
Source: The Reynolds Kitchens
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Packet Recipes