Filo Chicken Packets
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon dry tarragon
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 12 sheets filo dough
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Mix onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, 2 cloves garlic (combine the other clove
with butter) and tarragon. Set aside.
- Place 1 thawed sheet of filo on a board and brush with 2 teaspoons garlic
- Arrange a second sheet on top and brush with 2 teaspoons garlic butter.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Spread one side of chicken with mayonnaise mixture and turn into one corner
of filo dough.
- Top the other side of chicken with more mayonnaise (about 3 tablespoons
- Wrap and fold chicken in a packet.
- Place on a baking sheet; brush with garlic butter.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes until golden. (Can be made ahead
and frozen, thaw covered.)
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.