Foil-Wrapped Apricot Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (or thighs)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or horseradish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Have ready 4 (12-inch square) pieces of aluminum foil.
- Place 1 piece of chicken on each piece of foil.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Divide apricot preserves and mustard among the breasts and spread the preserves
and mustard around to mix them up on top of the breasts.
- Fold foil to tightly enclose the chicken.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Yield: 4 servings