Greek Fish in a Packet
- 2 (5 to 6 ounce) fish fillets (use firm fish)
- 1 cup fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 8 thin slices red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon or lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried
- Dash of salt
- Pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Cut two sheets of aluminum foil to 12 x
24 inches. Fold each sheet of foil over to make a double thick square. Brush
a little oil on the center of each square.
- Layer half of the sliced fennel, tomatoes and onions on each square.
- Top each with a fish fillet.
- In a cup, combine the olive oil, lemon or lime juice and dill and pour it
over the fish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold the foil into an airtight packet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.